Thanks for choosing to prebook your parking with Citipark.
Simply enter your details below, and click Pay with Card. Then, enter your card details, and you’re good to go!
We’ll send you a confirmation email to let you know that your booking has been completed successfully.
Please note that it may not be possible to amend a prebooking and there may be possible administration fees to make amendments or updates.
Important information regarding your booking:
- Our ANPR cameras will read your vehicle registration as you approach the entry lane. The entry column will then issue you your reserved ticket, where your registration and unique booking number will be printed. You will need to keep this ticket as it will enable you to exit the car park at the end of your reservation.
- Please be aware there is a 1.83m height restriction at this car park. It is your responsibility to ensure that your vehicle will fit in the car park at the time of booking.
- In the event that the ANPR cameras do not read your registration and your reserved ticket is not issued, please alert a member of staff at the entry or by pressing the intercom. Our staff will be able to help and issue you your reservation.
- Please note the entry time on your reservation. You will not be able to enter the car park until this time.
- Please note that Arena events can attract up to 15,000 people so please plan ahead and allow extra time for your onward journeys. CitiPark ensures that customers exit the car park as quickly as possible after an event, however our customer service team advise that the roads and highways network can become congested which often results in long queues backing up into the car park.
Prebooking – Merrion Centre – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Q: How do I prebook my parking?
A: Please visit our website to prebook at https://citipark.co.uk/events Prebookings cannot be made over the telephone. Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: How will I know that my booking has been accepted?
A: We’ll send you an email with your booking reference within 24 hours of placing your order. This email will also confirm all the details of your booking so that you can check that everything is as you expected. By printing this email and bringing it with you, you’ll have all the paperwork you need when you arrive. If this email doesn’t arrive within 24 hours of your booking, please check your email ‘spam’ or ‘junk mail’ folder.
Q: I have prebooked my parking but I haven’t received my email confirmation or booking reference, what should I do?
A: Please email your booking details and contact number to the CitiPark team at: email@example.com You should also check your ‘junk/spam mail’ folder as it may have been sent there by your email service provider.
Q: I have prebooked my parking but the vehicle registration details are incorrect, what should I do?
A: You can amend the details of your booking up to 24 hours before you are due to arrive at your car park. Amendments can only be made Monday to Friday. Please email your booking details and contact number to the CitiPark team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: Can I change my booking from standard to early bird?
A: Yes. You can amend your booking from the standard to early bird up to 24 hours before you are due to arrive at your car park. Amendments can only be made Monday to Friday. Please email your booking details and contact number to the CitiPark team at: email@example.com
Q: What happens if I want to bring a different car to the one I prebooked my parking for?
A: It’s not a problem. If you’re driving a different car to the one you, you can change the car registration details by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: How does the car park system know that I have prebooked?
A: As you approach the entry column, the ANPR camera system at the entrance to the car park will read your number plate and match it with the appropriate booking. The entry column will issue a prebooked ticket automatically, so you will not need to press any buttons. You will need to take that ticket
to the exit to insert into the exit column.
Q: What do I need to do if the ANPR system does not read my number plate?
A: Please press the help point button on the entry column and speak to one of the team.
Q: Would I need to use my prebooked ticket at any of the Paystations?
A: No, all you will need to do with it is have it ready to insert into the exit column at the exit when you are leaving the car park.
Q: Is there a designated area to park in as a prebooking customer?
A: You can park in any of the available bays and if there is a blue badge holder in the car then you can park in any of the blue badge holder bays that are located on levels 2, 4, 6 and 8. Please reverse park into any of the blue parking spaces. This means that you can drive away more safely and everyone will be able to exit the car park quicker. Also customers who do not need to use a lift could park on Level 0 as those bays are nearer to the exit.
Q: Do I need to have my prebooking email printed out?
A: Yes it is a requirement for security. It’s best to have you prebooking email printed out and to hand at the entrance lanes just in case the ANPR system doesn’t recognise your number plate.
Q: How can I cancel my booking?
A: It’s easy to cancel your booking. Your booking can be cancelled up to 24 hours before you are due to park with us. Please email your booking details and contact number to the CitiPark team at: email@example.com