The world's biggest girl group comes to Leeds and we've got 2 VIP tickets up for grabs!
There’s an air of egg-citement across the UK this week as the Easter Bank Holiday fast approaches. The promise of a long weekend is enough to make anyone jump with joy, but Easter – with Good Friday and Easter Monday – delivers a whopping four day weekend for so many people.
Little Mix at first direct arena
To celebrate the holiday, not only are we randomly giving out Creme Eggs to lucky CitiPark customers, we’ve put together an exclusive easter competition to win two VIP tickets to see Little Mix – the world’s biggest girl group – at first direct arena on Saturday 26 March.
How to Win
In keeping with the theme, we’ve set up our very own Easter Egg Hunt! Hidden on the CitiPark website are seven beautifully illustrated Easter Eggs – all you need to do is find them all. Egg-cellent! Once found, you'll receive a congratulatory message asking for your contact information so we can get in touch if you've won.
You have until 3pm on Friday 25 March to enter. The winner will be announced shortly after. Happy egg hunting!
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address after completing the Easter Egg Hunt.
2. Employees or agencies of CitiPark (“We”), its group companies, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from CitiPark containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must find all 7 easter eggs on the CitiPark website and submit your name and email address. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “LITTLE MIX PRIZE DRAW ENQUIRY” in the subject line.
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. CitiPark accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by CitiPark.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 15:00 on 25 March 2016. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 25 March 2016.
10. The winner will receive two tickets to Little Mix at the first direct arena, Leeds.
11. CitiPark accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the concert).
12. The winner will be notified by email on 25 March 2016 and must be available to attend the concert on 26 March 2016. If the winner cannot be contacted, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and CitiPark shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and CitiPark shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize will be given to the winner at the first direct arena, Leeds on 26 March 2016.
14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
15. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on CitiPark's reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by CitiPark and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by CitiPark and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
17. CitiPark accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. CitiPark further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of CitiPark for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
18. CitiPark reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of CitiPark in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. CitiPark shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
20. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. Promoter: CitiPark, Town Centre House, The Merrion Centre, Leeds, LS2 8LY. CitiPark is a division of the Town Centre Securities Group.